September Newsletter 2016
Check Out Our Brand New Website!
Computer Concern is pleased to announce the launch of our brand new website! It has been revamped and is now more user friendly and informative. We encourage you to take a look to see what is new in the areas of Managed Services, Infrastructure as a Service, Advanced Threat Protection, VOIP, Cloud Services and more.
New on the site:
– Enhanced Support area
– Links for online payments and the Customer Web Portal.
Our brand new website is live, and you can check it out here:
Pay Your Bills Online!
In our new Payment Portal, you are able to:
– View and print your current invoices
– Comment or ask questions on invoices
– Pay your invoices by e-check or credit card
– Access invoice history and payment history
– Schedule future payments
And most importantly…
– Set up AutoPay for monthly services
The Payment Portal website is:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your login credentials.
(Or click Request Access on the login page.)
Get started today!
Get the Support You Need…and Fast!
There are a few different ways to get in touch with us for support:
– Phone: (480) 921-9044, Ext. 1 for Support
– Email: email@example.com
(Include technical issue & primary contact in the email)
– Customer Web Portal (Use to create/view tickets. Login set up at user’s request): https://na.myconnectwise.net/cciaz
– After Hours Support: (480) 921-9044 Ext. 1129