Declare Freedom From Computer Problems!
Want to avoid the most common and expensive computer problems most Phoenix business owners experience? Here is a list of 5 things you should be doing to save yourself time and money:
- Have an automated off-site backup system in place. Having an off-site backup of your data is the equivalent of wearing a seatbelt in a major accident. You don’t think much about it until you need it, but when you do, you will be thankful you have it. This is one of the most important things you can do to protect your critical data and keep your business running smoothly if disaster hits. If you don’t have off-site backup in place, contact us today to get that set up.
- Centralize your data on your server. At one time, servers only made sense for large organizations because of their high cost and complexity. But today, there are very affordable and easy-to-implement server options designed specifically for any size business. Depending on your business needs, your server can be located on-site or hosted in the cloud. A server will not only speed up your network, but it will also make backups easier, allow secure remote access for employees to work from home or on the road, and make it much easier to share documents, databases, and printers. If you have questions about your server needs or about moving into the cloud, contact us today for a free network evaluation.
- Keep your anti-virus software up to date, and perform weekly spyware scans. Almost everyone understands the importance of anti-virus software, but many businesses still do not perform weekly spyware sweeps. Spyware can cause a host of problems that include slowing down your systems, pop-up ads, and even identity theft. This service is included in our Managed Services offerings.
- Create an acceptable use policy and enforce it! One of the biggest threats to your network are your employees. Employees can accidentally introduce viruses and software through checking their Gmail accounts, downloading photos, or visiting phishing websites set up by online criminals. There are several great programs available for monitoring employee activity online. We include this service as part of our security stack.
- Perform regular maintenance. Just like your car, a computer network needs regular maintenance. This includes monitoring of critical components, performance, security patches, and your backup system. Regular maintenance can dramatically improve the speed and reliability of your network, as well as the security of your data. If you cannot afford to lose data or be down for days, you must perform regular maintenance on your network. This service is also included in our Managed Services offerings.
If you need help in any of these areas, or if you have questions about your current setup, don’t hesitate to contact us today!
Contact us for more information at email@example.com, through our website at www.cciaz.com (go to ‘Contact’ in the red bar and fill out the form), or call us at (480) 921-9044.