5 Things You Should Know Before Buying a New Computer
The year is coming to a close, and now is the time we strongly recommend planning for your 2017 technology needs. Technology planning is a smart investment that puts you ahead of the curve. It’s also a great time to make those capital expenditures before year-end!
Buying products from other resources is much more of a hassle than buying them from your technology service provider. If you have special requirements, need help in selecting a machine, or if service before, during and AFTER the sale is important, then you’ll want to buy from a local shop like Computer Concern. We know what is best for your needs.
Here are the top 5 reasons to buy your next PC from us:
1. You’ll get a senior technician who will take time to explain your options, answer your questions, and help you make a good decision based on your needs. If you buy from an electronics superstore, there’s a good chance they will try to talk you into buying the current special or in-stock items, which may not be best for your specific needs.
2. Receive the best technical support and service after the sale. It can be rather frustrating to speak with a manufacturer’s technical support. You have to wait on hold, and will most likely speak to someone who is reading from a script and is not well trained. Whenever you have a problem with a machine that you purchased from us, we’ll troubleshoot it for free!
3. If you need technical support on a computer that you bought from us, you won’t go through electronic voice menus or be transferred to another country. You actually get to speak to a friendly, local technician.
4. For a small extra charge, we’ll set up your email account, internet access, check your virus protection, set up your firewall, and other preferences and settings. When you buy from a superstore or online, there may be hardware or software options missing. We will gladly configure your machine to make sure that everything is where it needs to be from the start.
5. We’ll custom build a new PC using parts from your old PC. Maybe you just need more memory and a video card added. If you simply want to “upgrade” your PC to save a few dollars, we will gladly do it for you. This is something that no other store or online supplier will offer.
If you’re simply wanting a cheaper price, then buying from a large retailer works. However, for the best customization, service, and support after the sale, buy from Computer Concern. Often times, our quote is very close to that special you were looking at, without the hassle of going out and finding everything on your own. We’ll make sure you get exactly what you need.
If you are wanting to make any hardware upgrades before 2016 is over, please contact us asap to get started.