12 Signs You’re Ready for a Server
The end of the year is quickly approaching, and now is a good time to think about your future IT needs. Often in business you buy something when you believe you need it, or in a panic when something breaks. When technology is concerned, planning for the future is the best option, and can save you more time and money in the long run.
A server acts like a single specialized unit that ensures all of your technology is connected, giving users access to the resources, information and systems they need. It can also act like a centralized manager ensuring that data is secure and organized.
Here are 12 surefire signs that your business could benefit from a server:
1. You have two or more computers that need to share office equipment and resources;
2. You have files and data residing on more than one computer that need to be secured;
3. You need secure access to your computer files while traveling or working from home;
4. You need to back up critical files on more than one computer;
5. You need CRM (customer relationship management) software and accounting programs to manage and communicate with your list of clients and vendors;
6. You need to manage different versions of one file;
7. You need a central communication system that makes it easy to schedule meetings and share information with everyone;
8. You need to allow employees to share databases and other software tools;
9. You would like to send email broadcasts to customers;
10. You want to save money by hosting your own company website and email;
11. You want to control employees’ access to sensitive and personnel information;
12. You want a central access point for information.
If the majority of these benefits sound good to you, contact us for a free consultation to discuss the pros and cons, the costs, and how a server can help address specific problems.
Call our office at (480) 921-9044 to schedule your free consultation! Or fill out the form here: http://cciaz.com/contact/ .